Avenues of Art
2017 AOA Artwork
2016 AOA Artwork
2015 AOA Artwork
2014 AOA Artwork
2013 AOA Artwork
2012 AOA Artwork
2011 AOA Artwork
2010 AOA Artwork
2009 AOA Artwork
2008 AOA Artwork
2007 AOA Artwork
2006 AOA Artwork
2005 AOA Artwork
2004 AOA Artwork
AOA Reception Survey
Children's Memorial Walkway
2017 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2016 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2015 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2014 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2013 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2012 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2011 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2010 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
2009 Remembrance Ceremony Gallery
Other Children Memorial Walkways
Christmas Pin Contest
Local Artist Opportunities
Member Photos & Terms
Dear “Avenues of Art” Artist,
The Mayor’s Art Council would like to thank you for participating in our Annual “Avenues of Art” Program. We are very pleased with the sculptures on display and have already heard many favorable comments from members of our community! We will do our best to promote the sculptures throughout the year.
We enjoyed meeting those of you who attended our reception on Friday night and seeing you participating in the Donkey Creek Festival. Thank you again for sharing your talent with us and for your tremendous cooperation to help make this a very successful show in our community.
We want “Avenues of Art” to continue to be successful, so we would like to hear from you. We hope you will take a few moments to give us feedback. Your comments are invaluable to us, since you, as the artists, are most affected by our efforts on this project.
Once again, thank you for participating in our show. We look forward to seeing you again!
Mayor's Art Council
1. Were you able to join us for Friday's Reception?
If so, What were your thoughts? (If no, please skip to question 4.)
2. What did we do well?
3. Do you have suggestions on how we could improve?
4. If you were unable to attend the Reception, how satisfied were you regarding the receipt and installation of your sculpture?
5. Do you have any other suggestions to help us be more successful in the future?
6. Would you be interested in an Artist Vendor Booth at the Donkey Creek Festival next year?
7. Overall, how satisfied were you regarding the weekend?
Proudly powered by